Monday 16 January 2012

Lieju, I am really sorry.

Mr. Dean asked for my help.


Dear Lieju
I am so sorry to hear that you cried for a long tome in your dorm room. It was my obvious, big fault I have made. The height is natural feature.

Well, Lieju, I would like to apologize to you. I teased you for fun, but if it was annoyed to you, I am really sorry. I thought our classmates will accept my lie as a joke. However they accepted it as a way to tease you. I didn't predict this to happen.

From now on, I will never tease you or lie to other students about you. Tomorrow, in the class, I will definitely tell the truth about you in front of every clasmate. And I will also say "sorry" to you in there.

Bye

1 comment:

  1. I hope this letter was written with your sincerity....
    You were good guy. You were almost perfect except you tried to drink a beverage with my money.
    Everyone knows that you are schizophrenic, however you are not. I hope you to survive normally in the future society.....

    ReplyDelete